High End lust list

High End Lust List

18:00Unknown

So as I said on Friday, I love writing these posts as well as reading them. Also I just wanted to lust over all the pretty things at selfridges, I won't lie. Also I've decided that if I was rich, I'd just buy one of those Charlotte Tilbury collections like this one (x) for £165 for the whole season and then just buy another one later. Wouldn't that be amazing! Anyway. Stuff I'd buy if I was like rich... 

Estee Lauder 

Pure Colour Blush (X) - In Sensuous Rose - £27

Because look how pretty is is. It's got a handy mirror and brush even though you're pretty much never going to use it, it's still handy to have. The colour is just gorgeous and the packaging is amazing and I want it. 

Yves Saint Laurent 


Touche Eclat (X) - 01 - £25


It's got amazing reviews and I'm always looking for the perfect concealer.  This is definitely on my list. It'll probably be the next thing I buy.


Bobbi Brown


Creamy Corrector (X) - Bisque - £19

I have the worst under eye circles of all time, they make me look like I've been in a fight all the time. I spend the majority of my time trying to minimise them and I am never completely successful. I'm hoping that this product will actually work. This is also a must on my lust list. 

Charlotte Tilbury

I basically just want to have all the lipstick colours from Charlotte Tilbury so if she wanted to give them to me I wouldn't be opposed to that. Just saying. ha. All £23. 

Look how pretty Miss Kensington is though. I need this in my life.
Norman Parkinson Collection - Miss Kensington and 1975  (X)

Matte Revolution Lipstick - Sexy Sienna and Bond Girl. (I told you I wanted them all.)



What have you been lusting over?

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such nice products!
    Loved this post, and I love writing wish lists too!
    ~basicalychloe
    don't forget to smile!
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form