Denim fashion friday

Primark Skinny Jeans || Review

18:00Unknown

I wear jeans all the time. In fact I live in jeans. Those and pyjamas. So naturally I really like to buy new ones to wear a lot and enjoy. Normally I buy my jeans in Topshop  just because those jeans are the most ridiculously comfortable things on the planet. 

So I spotted these when I went shopping about two months ago and thought I'd give them a try. They were £10 and considering I usually spend about £40 on jeans this seemed like a good time to find a cheaper alternative. Ha. 

Firstly they're denim unlike most jeans these days which makes a nice change. They're comfy and still pretty soft especially once you wear them in. 

They've been washed at least 20 times and they're still exactly the same mid-blue wash they were when I bought them which to me is an excellent thing. 

I think they look pretty good, they're a good length and they stick to yours legs tightly like all good skinny jeans should.  


The only thing I don't like is that the button is very messy looking. 


So overall, great price, comfortable and a good fit. 

Have you tried them? Let me know! 


Annie Rose XOXO






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form