#reasonstowatch The West Wing

Reasons to Watch.. The West Wing

08:00Unknown

I am a fan of The West Wing. About 2 months ago I decided to sit down and watch the whole lot because I had heard great things about the series and because it was SKY TV Box Sets.

For those who don't know The West Wing is a political drama about the White House. More specifically the West Wing of the White House. Which is where the President's offices are located. It contains the Oval Office, the Cabinet Room, the Situation Room and the Roosevelt Room. The West Wing (Tv Programme) follows the workers of the White House in the Bartlet Campaign. So here are the reasons to watch The West Wing.

#1 It's Funny



#2 It addresses important events in history





#3 It has the most badass Bible Quoting Scene of all time










#4 They make excellent political points








#5 The Social Commentary is top notch

#6 They stand up for women's rights


#7 Josh and Donna are the cutest people ever



#8 President Bartlet is great

#9 So is his wife Abbey

President Bartlet: Did you know that hardly any of the guys who landed on the moon are married to the same people they were married to before they went there?
Abbey: What?
President Bartlet: I’m just saying, it could have been worse: I could have been an astronaut.
Abbey: You could not have been an astronaut.
President Bartlet: I would have been a great astronaut.
Abbey: You’re afraid of heights, speed, fire, and small enclosed spaces.
President Bartlet: I’d have overcome it to go to the moon.
Abbey: I know you would have. [pause] There’s something important I have to say. I haven’t really made up my mind yet, but at the moment, I’m leaning towards voting for you.

#10 The President rode into a tree in the first episode



#11 Everyone has guest starred in The West Wing 


#12 The Relationship between Charlie and The President 




These are just a few reasons to watch The West Wing! Take note and let me know if you start watching The West Wing.

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form